Tune Ups in Las Vegas
Over time, the components of your engine begin to wear down which starts to drain your vehicles fuel efficiency and power. To keep your car performing at its best, it is crucial that you follow the maintenance schedule recommended by your vehicles manufacturer.
Is it Time For a Tune-Up?
Here are some signs to watch for:
- Poor gas mileage
- Reduced power and handling
- Engine runs rough or stalls when stopped
- Engine makes knocking sound while accelerating
- Engine sputters after the ignition shuts off
- Check Engine light comes on
What exactly is a Tune Up?
Engine Tune ups, or maintenance includes a series of routine inspections, regular services and part replacements as recommended by your cars manufacturer. With regular maintenance to replace worn out parts, you can keep your car running smoothly and avoid costly repairs down the road.